Learn about your options
Did you know the average lifespan of a home air conditioner is 12-15 years? If your unit is approaching or has exceeded this time frame, you are likely considering a new HVAC system. Learn how we can help you save with our rebates and special offers.
Your air conditioner is a big investment. We understand that making the right decisions today are crucial to your long-term home comfort.
Here are some of our incentives:
- Up to $2500 off installation of a complete system
- Free Wi-Fi thermostat with installation
- 1 year free maintenance with new installation
- Free MERV 13 filter with complete system installation
- $300 off air conditioner installation
- Up to $1700 off ductless installation
To protect you from surprise breakdowns and costly repairs, we provide a comprehensive maintenance package backed up by both parts & labor warranties.
- Trane 10 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Mitsubishi 12 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Up to 10 year labor warranty*
- 1 year free maintenance with new installation *length of warranty varies by system
What’s included in your complimentary maintenance package:
- 21 point inspection of all components
- Check for proper operation
- Clean components as needed
- Check and clean motors, burners, and heat exchangers
- Check that safeties are operating properly
- Check that no CO is present
Regular air conditioner tune-ups and safety checks will ensure your system is running efficiently, saving you money on monthly cooling bills.
A thorough maintenance plan completed by licensed and certified technicians also secures the longevity of your air conditioner, providing you peace-of-mind.
What size air conditioner do I need?
Choosing the right size air conditioner for your home can be stressful. There are many factors about your home that directly affect the performance, efficiency, and cost of an air conditioning system.
An A/C that is too small can actually leave your home feeling clammy and uncomfortable, while a unit that is too large will cycle on and off frequently, wasting energy and costing you more on monthly bills.
Don’t worry though; our certified technicians can help guide you through the process to find the best A/C size for your needs.
How we determine the right size air conditioner for your needs
As a general rule, you can multiply your home’s square footage by 25 to roughly estimate the size of air conditioner you require. On average a 2,500 sq/ft home needs a unit with 62,500 BUs, but there are many other factors that need to be considered, such as:
- Age of Home
- Number of Windows
- Room Sizes
- Average Climate
- Building Insulation
Based on these factors and more, our experienced team of cooling technicians can determine the perfect size air conditioner for your home.
Why choose a high-efficiency air conditioner?
When we talk about a systems “efficiency” we’re talking about the amount of energy it uses. The more energy a system uses, the less efficient it becomes.
An air conditioner with a high-efficiency rating will use less energy to cool down your home, leaving your monthly costs low and your comfort level high.
Find out what size air conditioner you need by contacting our licensed and certified team of technicians.