Learn about your options
Did you know the average lifespan of a ductless system is 10-16 years? If your unit is approaching or has exceeded this time frame, you are likely considering a new ductless system. Learn how we can help you save with our special offers.
Your ductless system is a big investment. We understand that making the right decisions today are crucial to your long-term home comfort.
Here are some of our incentives:
- Save up to $1700 Off a New Mitsubishi Ductless System
- Up to 25 Months Financing on a Ductless Installation
To protect you from surprise breakdowns and costly repairs, we provide warranty and maintenance for both parts & labor warranties.
- 1 YEAR LABOR WARRANTY ON COMPLETED REPAIRS
- LIFETIME CRAFTSMANSHIP WARRANTY ON COMPLETED REPAIRS
Our Club Membership Maintenance Program
Our Complete System Tune Up is a professional cleaning, adjustment and safety check we perform on all types of air conditioning and heating equipment to help maintain peak performance, safety and reliable operation.
Cooling and heating systems are one of the biggest expenses in a home. Maintain your system to assure a long reliable life.
Determining The Right System For Your Needs
Single Location System (1-Indoor Unit)
Ideal for applications such as bedrooms, home offices, living rooms, dining rooms, bonus rooms, basements, kitchens, offices, kiosks, guard houses, and more. Capacities range from 4,500 to 36,900 Btu/h.
- Complete individual Zone/Room control for exceptional comfort
- High efficiency performance allows maximum comfort with controlled capacity and power consumption
- INVERTER driven compressor and LEV provide high efficiency comfort while using only the energy needed to maintain maximum performance
- Choice of fan speeds: Quiet, Low, Medium, High, and Super High; Auto fan speed control also included
- “Smart Set” feature allows pre-programming of desired setting for single button recall plus 50°F Setting in Heat mode
- Advanced microprocessor technology and control
- Equipped with standard Wireless, IR, Handheld, Remote Controller also offers optional Wireless, RFI-RedLINK™, Full Function, Wall-mount, Remote Controller – MHK1 or Wired Full Function Wall-mount Remote Controller – PAR-21MA
- Hot-start technology – no cold air rush at start-up or re-start after defrost
- Indoor unit powered from outdoor unit using A-Control
- Automatic restart following a power outage
Multi Location System (2-8 Indoor Units)
Total zone control: individually controlled rooms (up to 8) with a single outdoor system With the MXZ-C multi-zone heat pump system, you can now enjoy ideal levels of comfort in the rooms you use most while reducing your energy costs. People in different rooms – like the kitchen, master bedroom or living room – can set temperatures for personalized comfort.
- Individual zone control
- Mix and match flexibility of indoor unit styles and combinations
- A wide range of indoor unit capacities that match the room size and requirements
- Flexible design options to tackle the most challenging multi-room installations
- Simple, quick, and cost–effective installation keeps install costs down on new construction and disruption to a minimum on renovations and refits
- Efficient systems, including multiple options that meet ENERGY STAR requirements